Are you a team coach, scrum master or agile coach? And do you want to become better at your profession? And at the same time learn more about storytelling, design thinking and self-management? Then follow the masterclass to LSD coach.
|Form||One-day training / workshop|
|Expensive||2 half-days + 1 (return) half-day|
|Purpose / focus||In this training you will experience the power of Lean Story Design. The LSD coaches takes the group on an inspiring journey through new stories, smart solutions and better ways of working (together). You learn to work simultaneously from the What, Why and How. After following the training you are perfectly able to provide LSD innovation workshops yourself .|
|Intended for||Team leads, scrum masters, agile coaches, lean coaches and other facilitators who …|
• want to broaden their expertise by looking at the What, Why and How;
• want to gain experience with the power of stories (storytelling)
• want to gain experience with ‘thinking with your hands’ and working in a solution-oriented way (design thinking);
• want to become better team builders;
• want to better guide the organization in the (agile) transition or on the way to self-management.
|Results||• Renewed focus.|
• Immediately applicable knowledge and skills on the What, Why and How.
• Insights in better ways of working (together) within teams and with the customer.
• A lot of energy to get started.
|Elements||The legend, the connecting goal (purpose) The letter , framing, divergence & convergence, in-the-box thinking, lateral thinking, thinking with your hands, mind mapping, autonomy, self-direction, et cetera.|
|Techniques||Storytelling, design thinking, Lean, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, self-management, liberating structures, et cetera.|
|Materials||• Brainstorming kit LSD coach, online toolkit, io|
• Participants receive (and preferably read it in advance) the LSD triptych.
|Preparation||• Exploratory intake with client|
• Preparation of the letter (by LSD coach)
|Aftercare||• If desired, elaborate the workshop findings and / or final presentation.|
• Make up the balance sheet after three months.
|Attendees||• 5 – 12 (as a group and from the same organization).|
• No open registration possible.
|Faciltator||One or more LSD coaches (depending on the case).|
|Certificate?||We do not believe in this, we prefer to provide a positive reference.|
|Also online?||Yes, but preferably live.|
* Cost estimate in advance. The costs of the workshops depend, among other things, on the type of organization, number of participants, location, materials and the number of LSD coaches.